Dance Music Production Sessions: Xfer Serum TUTORIAL
If you use Xfer Serum, this course is for you.
As a producer, knowledge and understanding of your tools is essential to make music quickly, and not get frustrated.
Coming in at just over 6.5 hours of video tutorials, you will dive deep into Serum and leave no stone unturned. Everything is covered from the oscillators to making wavetables. Modulators to filters & FX. Tips. Tricks. Little known functions.
You will become an expert in Serum.
Imagine not having to fumble through presets. Haphazardly changing parameters. Hoping to find a killer sound.
Imagine knowing what each function inside of Serum does, and what effect it will have on the sound.
How will that improve your workflow?
At the end of Sessions: Xfer Serum, you will be armed with:
- A clear understanding of what every single parameter inside of Serum does, how it works, and how best to use it
- In-depth knowledge of what each warp mode does
- Everything you need to know about making your own wavetables, including
- Resampling warp modes and whole Serum patches as wavetables
- Importing audio as wavetables
- Drawing wavetables
- Editing wavetables
- In-depth knowledge of Serums super powerful LFOs
- All the modulation options including the lesser known ones and creative ways to use them
- Importing your own noise samples and creative ways to use them
- Mod matrix tricks, including the modulation curve and the powerful aux function
- All the different filter types (hint, there’s 90 of them!)
- All the different easter eggs and little known functions within Serum
- The FX and creative ways to use them
- And much more