E-phonic Invader 2 v1.0.9 VST3 WIN MacOS
Invader 2 is an 8 voice polyphonic synthesizer. It was designed to be easy to program while still offering a wide range of sounds and possibilities.
- Knob-per-function interface, what you see it what you get.
- 2 oscillators + 1 sub oscillator (tri, saw, pw, sync pulse, sync saw, saw to pulse)
- Polyphonic stereo unison with optional low CPU unison emulation mode (up to 48 voices)
- 3 low pass resonant filter types (low pass clean, low pass raw and band pass)
- Filter drive or high pass option
- Stereo noise generator
- Ring modulation
- 2 LFOs with delay function
- 2 Envelopes
- Delay effect with normal, ping pong, tape and diffusion delay modes
- Arpeggiator / 16 step sequencer
- 4 x oversampled engine
- Medium and high quality modes
- 200+ presets
The demo is created using only Invader 2, no additional effects used.